

So, I guess the campaign is over but I checked out a few of the over 3000+ submitted designs and was honestly kind of bored. I was also somewhat confused as to how the ranking worked. The tote ranked #1 had an average 4.5 star rating (On the right, it's the one with pink logo Cs and penguins on it. Personnally, I think it's wierd but I'm not 13 years old or an arctic bird enthusiast.) and then the one ranked #11 (which I thought was cute when I assumed it was ala Marc Jacobs Faux Real Tote, but no, those are supposed to be actual chains) had a 5 star average rating. So, let's just say, the ranking process/principles aren't obvious or maybe just over my head.
Anyway, kudos to Coach for trying to get creative with their design process and enrolling customers and new designers alike to contribute. But somehow, I doubt they've got the next "it" bag on their hands here....
No comments:
Post a Comment