
Yes, I too have started a blog. A good way to get the creative juices flowing.... Anyway, I think I will have two blogs: one for my personal and, of course, profound musings (this one) and one for my business endeavors (location TBD). (Yes, I know everyone wants to know about my entrepreneurial and marketing consulting adventures - you just can't wait!)
I mean, afterall, why should Shoe Girl have all the fun? (http://www.thesfscene.blogspot.com/) I have things to say too, especially when it come to fashion, beauty, and all things therefore related.... So, this is it, an insiders view of the industry we all love to love and love to hate. And I promise, it may not be profound, but it will be good.
I mean, afterall, why should Shoe Girl have all the fun? (http://www.thesfscene.blogspot.com/) I have things to say too, especially when it come to fashion, beauty, and all things therefore related.... So, this is it, an insiders view of the industry we all love to love and love to hate. And I promise, it may not be profound, but it will be good.
2 comments:
Why should shoegirl get all the fun indeed! Looking forward to Blondie's upcoming commentary!
Post a Comment